International Conference and Exhibition ‘Hydrogen Russia and CIS’ (20-21 October 2021, Moscow) is a unique professional and exclusive event to discuss current trends in the hydrogen industry with investment projects managers, representatives of flagship companies, regulatory authorities, suppliers of equipment and technology for hydrogen production, use, storage, and transportation.
- 300+ participants, including senior executives of hydrogen production plants from Russia and the CIS, initiators of investment projects, developers and manufacturers of equipment and technologies, Russian and international investors
- 20+ investment projects on hydrogen production
- 40+ speakers and panellists: project initiators, regulatory authorities, industry experts
- Specialized exhibition of technical, technological, and service solutions from industry leaders
- Drivers and mechanisms of industry development, medium- and long-term goals
- Plans of the Government, hydrogen producers, and project initiators
- Showcase of innovative developments and the best technologies in the field of hydrogen production
- Status of projects in the field of construction, modernisation, and expansion of hydrogen production facilities in Russia and the CIS
- Demand for hydrogen: present and potential industrial use, hydrogen fuel, energy feedstock
- Monetization of hydrogen. Investments, fundraising
- Case studies: planning, design, construction, modernisation, and expansion projects
- Accumulation and storage of hydrogen, transportation issues
- Roundtable discussion: improvement of hydrogen production efficiency
More information on this event is available here
Eurogas is pleased to be a partner at the Hydrogen Russia and CIS (20-21 October 2021).