This joint workshop (Florence School of Regulation, Gas Infrastructure Europe and Eurogas) will take place on Monday, 18 February 2019 in Brussels, with the following programme:
- Setting the scene: How can gas ensure that the EU meets its goals and keeps energy costs low for citizens and industry?
- 1st Session : The role of gas in an increasingly electrified world
- 2nd Session: What support is needed for the decarbonisation of energy intensive industries?
- 3rd Session: Fuelling transport – CNG, LNG, hydrogen?
- 4th Session: The evolving building heating sector: electrification, hybrid heating, or hydrogen?
Further information on this event is available on the Florence School of Regulation website here.